2021 ANNUAL AWARDSHonor Those Special Contributors Who Connect the Library with the Community
Each year NHLTA is pleased to recognize the individuals and groups who have contributed to the excellence of New Hampshire public libraries. DOWNLOAD criteria and instructions.
NHLTA Spring Orientation Workshops
Monday, June 7 • 3:00 pm
This year instead of our usual in-person Spring Trustee Orientation workshop, NHLTA is offering a virtual workshop on June 7. Details and registration HERE.
NH Municipal Association Weekly Membership Call is Back!
Every Friday at 1:00 pm
Hosted by NHMA's legal services and government affairs attorneys, this weekly call will address other questions and concerns in addition to issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Open to NHMA members, officials (including library trustees) and employees are encouraged to participate using Microsoft Teams Meeting.
Information and REGISTRATION on the NHMA Calendar of Events.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS 2021
June 7 (Monday) 3:00 pm (deadline June 1)
Details and registration information HERE
NHLTA presents a three-part webinar series that covers the main elements of the orientation workshop. More >
The Other Money
NHLTA webinar presented by Terry Knowles
Library funds: how to legally accept, administer, and expend all private and non-tax categories of money given to your library. More >
NHLTA CIRCULATING VIDEO COLLECTION
Four videos that were recorded at NHLTA Annual Conference sessions are available for circulation from the Manchester City Library.
For descriptions and circulation instructions, Continue Reading.
NEW HAMPSHIRE CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 RESOURCES
• NH Government COVID Resources• DOJ Guidance & Checklist PDF on holding electronic meetings
• FBI warning of teleconferencing hijacking PDF
• Dept of Health & Human Services (NHDHHS) Div of Public Health Service
FAQs and definitions of Public Health Terms
• NH Libraries Task Force Best Practices on Reopening NH Libraries (PDF)
• NH Librarians Association (NHLA) clearinghouse of pandemic resources
• NH Municipal Association (NHMA) COVID-19 Resources
• NH: Jaffrey Public Library Pandemic Policy
• NH: Jaffrey Public Library Pandemic Interim Service Plan
• Sample Library's Reopening Plans: Portsmouth Public Library, Nesmith Library, Windham, J.A. Tuttle Library, Antrim, Jaffrey Public Library
• Center for Disease Control website (CDC)
• Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• Department of Labor/OSHA COVID-19 Worksplace Guidance (DOL/OSHA)
• Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources (DOL) Wage & Hour Div (DOL/WHD)
• Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Ready.gov
• Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) REALM report
• World Health Organization website (WHO)
American Library Association (ALA)
Tools for pandemic preparedness.
REPORT of the ALA Council Annual Meeting (virtual) July 1, 2020
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine website